Studio Everywhere is a remote-first global creative consultancy, designed to help ambitious businesses thrive in today’s modern world.
We operate in the fields of brand strategy and design, creative communications, culture transformation, experience and innovation, often working across several of these pillars on client engagements.
Since our inception in 2018, we’ve built a thriving business with over 250 of the world’s leading strategic and creative minds. True to our name, our network spans 20 countries, and we work with clients the world over - including HSBC, Diageo, Richemont, Sequoia, TKE, ADQ, Covestro, Rackspace, Bazaarvoice, Fabric, and countless high growth startups.
We are growing fast, at triple digits annually, and are now looking for a seasoned Engagement Manager to help us drive accelerated growth while creating impact for our teams, clients and industry.
This is an opportunity to join Studio Everywhere's growing team as an Engagement Manager to help us to scale our fast growing business. This isn’t a typical consulting or agency job. It’s a chance to change the way the creative services model works - and to make a significant impact at a fast-growing firm.
This is a mid/senior-level position, for a seasoned brand / digital strategy consultant looking to make their mark and play a key role in shaping the direction and growth of our fast-growing, remote-first creative consultancy. It will suit somebody entrepreneurially-minded, who is looking for a high degree of autonomy, a fast paced work environment, and performance-linked compensation.
You'll be expected to:
- Manage and grow client relationships: Take ownership of projects as the main point of contact for clients, ensure things get done, and bring order, clarity, and very strong communication to bear to ensure teams and projects run smoothly.
- Solve brand and business problems. Drive the process of finding solutions, support and guide teams in the development of brand and marketing strategies. Ensure quality delivery across every project, identifying and overcoming any challenges to deliver.
- Lead project teams: Manage curated teams of consultants, contractors and agency partners from around the world and across various disciplines.
- Support new business efforts: Work alongside partners on new client briefs, scope projects, curate teams, craft and present pitches to win new business.
- Grow the network: Source and build relationships with leading talent, growing our global network of amazing external freelance and agency partners
- Help shape the firm's strategic direction: Work with leadership and the Partner team to set goals and objectives, identify new opportunities, and develop strategies to grow the firm.
- Drive scaling: Help to scale the business across marketing, business development, operations, and special projects, adopting the latest tools and technology to scale
Bonus points if you:
- Make a commercial impact: Play a role in driving the firm's performance, working your network to build relationships, source new business opportunities and develop key accounts.
- Bring an existing network of talent. Introduce relationships of world-class strategic, creative, and digital freelance and agency talent to the network
This is a role for for a generalist mid/senior-level role with 8-10+ years in strategic brand consultancy. You'll be an experienced professional with a deep understanding of business, brand and marketing, with a long, strong track record of delivering projects for your firm and successful outcomes for both B2B and B2C clients. As well as an entrepreneurial ‘super-connector’ who, when it comes to getting things done, knows who, as well as knows how.
We are a global firm and this is a remote-first role. We are looking for someone in a US-based timezones for this role.
We offer a competitive hybrid compensation package that rewards high performance, consisting of a competitive base salary, uncapped individual and firm performance related bonus, equity options and generous benefits (including health insurance, Soho House membership, Apple laptop, phone).
We’ve built Studio Everywhere around the belief that today’s ideal strategic and creative consultancy is one that can bring together and orchestrate diverse teams of divergent problem solvers, who are distributed all over the world and driven to invent.
So if you’re an entrepreneurial and ambitious candidate who is looking for a degree of autonomy and the opportunity to create value in a fast-paced environment with smart, likeminded people, we’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to meeting you soon. Or if you know somebody who would be a good fit, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.