Studio Everywhere is a remote-first global creative consultancy, designed to help ambitious businesses thrive in today’s modern world.
We operate in the fields of brand strategy and design, creative communications, culture transformation, experience and innovation, often working across several of these pillars on client engagements.
Since our inception in 2018, we’ve built a thriving business with over 250 of the world’s leading strategic and creative minds. True to our name, our network spans 20 countries, and we work with clients the world over - including HSBC, Diageo, Richemont, Sequoia, TKE, ADQ, Covestro, Rackspace, Bazaarvoice, Fabric, and countless high growth startups.
We are growing fast, at triple digits annually, and are now looking for a seasoned Partner to help us drive accelerated growth while creating impact for our teams, clients and industry.
This is an opportunity to join Studio Everywhere's growing team as a Partner, to help us to scale our fast growing business. This isn’t a typical consulting or agency job. It’s a chance to change the way the creative services model works - and to make a significant impact at a fast-growing firm.
This is a senior-level position, for a seasoned brand / digital strategy consultant looking to make their mark and play a key leadership role in shaping the direction and growth of our fast-growing, remote-first creative consultancy. It will suit somebody entrepreneurially-minded, who is looking for a high degree of autonomy, a fast paced work environment, and performance-linked compensation.
You'll be expected to:
- Build and lead client relationships: Manage client relationships and lead teams in the development of brand and marketing strategies, working closely with clients to understand their needs and develop effective solutions.
- Help shape the firm's strategic direction: Work with leadership and the Partner team to set goals and objectives, identify new opportunities, and develop strategies to grow the firm.
- Manage teams: Take ownership of managing and mentoring curated teams of consultants, contractors and agency partners. Play a role in hiring and training new team members, and growing our global network of amazing external freelance talent and agency partners.
- Make a commercial impact: Play a critical role in driving the firm's performance, working your network to build relationships, source new business opportunities and develop key accounts.
- Bring distinctive industry expertise: Have deep knowledge of the branding and marketing industry, including current trends, best practices, and emerging technologies. Stay up-to-date with new developments in their field and share knowledge with the team and clients.
- Shape the firm's offering and thought leadership: Contribute to development of the firm's service offering and thought leadership, including developing methods, tools, processes, writing articles, giving presentations, and participating in industry events, conferences and media.
- Drive scaling: across talent, marketing, business development, operations, tools, and special projects
This is a role for for a generalist senior leader with 15+ years in strategic brand consultancy. You'll be an experienced professional with a deep understanding of business, brand and marketing, with a long, strong track record of delivering commercial success for your firm and successful outcomes for both B2B and B2C clients as a trusted advisor. As well as an entrepreneurial ‘super-connector’ who, when it comes to getting things done, knows who, as well as knows how.
We are a global firm and this is a remote-first role. We are open minded, but UK, Europe or East Coast timezones are preferred for our next hire.
We offer a competitive hybrid compensation package that rewards high performance, consisting of a six figure base salary, uncapped individual and firm performance related bonus, equity options and generous benefits (including health insurance, Soho House membership, Apple laptop, phone).
We’ve built Studio Everywhere around the belief that today’s ideal strategic and creative consultancy is one that can bring together and orchestrate diverse teams of divergent problem solvers, who are distributed all over the world and driven to invent.
So if you’re an entrepreneurial and ambitious candidate who is looking for a degree of autonomy and the opportunity to create value in a fast-paced environment with smart, likeminded people, we’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to meeting you soon. Or if you know somebody who would be a good fit, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.