Studio Everywhere is a remote-first global creative consultancy, designed for the modern world. Since our inception in 2018, we’ve built a thriving business with over 200 of the world’s leading strategic and creative minds. True to our name, this network spans 20 countries and has delivered countless projects to our clients all around the world – helping them achieve new breakthroughs, win multiple awards, and have a lot of fun collaborating along the way.
We are looking for an Engagement Manager - a hybrid role for someone who is part strategist, part program manager, and part entrepreneur - to help us to scale our fast growing business. This isn’t your typical consulting or agency job. It’s a chance to change the way the creative services model works - and to make a significant impact at a fast-growing start-up.
The work will be dynamic, fast-paced, and will come with significant responsibility, autonomy and learning, with a compensation package that rewards high performance.
As an Engagement Manager you will be:
- Overseeing the strategic direction and delivery of projects, in partnership with account leaders
- Managing day to day client relationships, account development, and growth initiatives
- Supporting new business efforts: taking briefs, scoping, team building, and helping to pitch
- Sourcing and orchestrating teams of freelance talent and agency partners
- Helping to scale the business across marketing, business development, operations, and special projects
Interested? You might be a good fit if the following describes you:
- You are convinced there is a better way to work. You have worked at the biggest strategic and creative firms. Through this experience, you know there is a better way to work and are drawn to the opportunity to create something better.
- You believe untapped potential is EVERYWHERE. You believe in the value of diverse and distributed teams, and have a strong network of talented independents and specialist agency partners. You appreciate and seek out divergent thinkers, and are driven to invent.
- You can manage client projects and accounts with ease. You are fully comfortable being the main point of contact for clients, guiding creative teams to the best solution, and taking responsibility for getting things done. You bring order, clarity, and very strong communication to bear to ensure teams and projects run smoothly.
- You are adept in the latest tech and tools to scale services. You know how to make the most of tools available to make everyone’s life easier - including yourself. You can not only take on things that have been set up, but are confident to implement new tools and processes to scale.
- You have a knack for solving brand and business problems. You find joy in the process of finding a solution. You are able to clearly demonstrate value. Whether or not it something is easy or hard, you find a way to deliver.
- You are loved by clients, employees, and partners. You understand the power and long term value of networks, and nurture personal relationships at a deep level.
- You get excited when you hear the word “autonomy.” You are comfortable working on your own at times, yet are motivated by helping build something bigger. You are also excited and unafraid to take the occasional risk, run experiments and learn through doing.
Bonus points if…
- You have previously started (or always dreamt of starting) a business. After all, working here will be much like that of scaling a business (we are 3.5 years old and growing quickly).
- You are a natural salesperson. You have a strong network and enjoy reaching out to open new, interesting doors. You get excited by the pursuit of new opportunities, navigating business relationships and leading teams to develop killer pitches that inspire clients and colleagues alike to work with you.
We are pretty open minded, but it is likely that successful applicants will have relevant qualifications and / or 5 years experience in a brand management or marketing field, with a track record of success at a brand consulting firm, creative or digital agency or client-side organisation.
This is a remote-first role. UK / Europe timezone is preferred.
If you or someone you know would be a good fit, please get in touch at email@example.com.